Thursday, August 04, 2011

Gaining ground on my weight lost challenge.... a tad bit too slow though

After having read up and followed calorie tracking and exercise regime, had loast about 2.4-2.7 kgs in Jul. It was rather slower than planned, so i thought i had hit a plateau. Until this afternoon when i re-checked the number of calories i need to reduce by to drop my weight by 1kg.

I found out it is abt 7,700 calories per KG!!!! I had previously pegged it as 3,500 calories per kg, when it actually is to one pound, not kg. My bad for going to a US website and didnt realise that the person who posted it got his units mixed up. xP

No wonder i am off my target. Well, this means that i have to move up a notch and STOP on all unnecessary calories + more exercise!

Next goal, to see the number 73.x on my digital scale before Sunday. Previous low was yesterday morning at 74.1kg. heh.

No comments: